Government of Pakistan has announced Phase 2 of Prime Minister Youth Internship ProgramEligible Candidates can Apply by Online registration at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk. Selected Candidates Male and Female from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK will be placed in Government, Semi-Government departments and Private departments or institutions.Basic Educational Qualification required for National Internship Program 2017 Phase is 16 year education ((BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS) or DAE ( 3 year diploma holder in any technology) with 25 age limit. 50000 Internees will be selected and will be paid 12000 per month.you can Check eligibility criteria and after applying online selected candidates list will be uploaded. The Latest Advertisement of Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2017 Phase 2 Online Registration Latest Advertisement Published in Daily Express,Jang & The News Newspapers on Sunday 26th of March 2017.
Eligibility Criteria/ Who can Apply?
- 16 years HEC educational qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum criteria for National Internship Program.
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric/ (FA FSC).
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years as on 28-2-2017 and 28 year for Baluchistan.
- Pakistani Nationality and must not be below 18 years.
- Madrassa Graduates.
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.